Thursday, August 6, 2009

Invitation Inspiration

This one from Weddingbee's Ms. Apple Cider is a fantastic suite, but my major takeaway is this wood-embossed paper. I'm thinking I'll purchase it from here.

This is another do-it-yourselfer featured on Style Me Pretty. Also a gorgeous suite, but my fave is the kraft paper cd-cases, which you can purchase from stumptown printers.

I'm thinking a trace paper belly band or interior envelope of some sort. Image credit.


And since I'll be married in a picturesque little church, I'd like to create a line-drawing similar to this one out of the photos I have of the church and other 'place' details. Like the stencilling and stained glass inside the church.
And for addressing the envelopes, I'm loving those wrap labels everyone is doing these days, it really elevates the label, but it's still totally user friendly. Here are some nice ones via Idiy.


No comments:

Post a Comment