Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love BittBox

They have free vector drawings, textures, brushes and even a few fonts. They're going to be really helpful in my invite and favor designs. Just scroll through their freebies, there are a lot but it's worth it to check out all they've got. I used these ornaments and this font to create some labels for my favors (recipe card boxes). There are all different kinds of styles including very spare looking leaf silhouettes and some great modern florals along with some of the older looking things. Most of these are .eps, .svg (whatever those are) and illustrator or photoshop files. So if you don't have some Adobe going on, I wouldn't know how else to use them, but if you or a friend have the skills these can really help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment