Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shower #2

Shower #2 was held in my hometown of San Antonio at a friend's neighborhood pavilion. My lovely hostesses got tablecloths and flowers to coordinate with my wedding colors, prepared some quesadillas and other mexican goodies and planned out a lovely afternoon for us all. And check out these cuties (they're 2 of my 3 flower girls.)

Here I am with Momma Moonbeam and MIL Moonbeam.

Here's Momma Moonbeam again, this time with Sista Moonbeam (MOH).
Here are my two grandmothers, they're so cute.

The hostesses planned a few games for us. I sort of requested the toilet paper wedding dress game. I know you're not supposed to do that, but it's the only shower game I'd heard of and I wanted to play it. The 3 ladies on the right were the winning team (they had bridesmaid's and a ring!) Then they had Mr. Moonbeam answer some questions about himself earlier. Out of 22, I got 13 correct (though I think a couple of those were on the edge). Then there was a game where the Mother of the Bride walks around with a tray of objects and you tell everyone to remember the details of the objects. MOB leaves the room and questions are asked about her outfit instead of the tray of stuff. And the last game was a cute little poem that was read aloud and gave you directions on how to earn style points. The person with the most points in their outfit won.

Thanks again to these lovely ladies Momma MB's friend Linda, Aunt Eileen and Aunt Annie! I had a fantastic time.
















No comments:

Post a Comment