Sunday, January 9, 2011

Under the Harvest Moon: Wrap Up

Sorry about the hiatus, I had 2 whole weeks off for Christmas.  So I fled to Texas for a whirlwind visit, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Galveston, breakfast tacos!  So good, but anyway, I digress.

After the first dances, the reception slipped into that period of chatting, hanging out, photoboothing and some intermittent dancing.

And I got to dance with flower girls and guest girls, this was my favorite part of weddings growing up, so I loved this part.
Photos above taken by John and Whitney Canales and edited by me

Oh, Uncle James!

Then the Mr. and I headed over to Hotel Alsace to read cards, open a few gifts and crash.

And Mr. Moonbeam was determined to take the least flattering pictures of me, c'est la vie.

The next morning, we met up with the out-of-towners for brunch at the hotel and actually got to talk with some people.


I wish I got to see these ladies more often, but at least I made it to London last year and am planning on Seattle next year.

Sorry, I had to throw in a picture of Mr. Moonbeam holding his cousin's newborn.  Ahh, someday (far, far away Mom).

Then we spent a couple of days hanging out in Castroville and relaxing until we headed back to LA.


This picture pretty much sums up the attitude of Castroville: weathered wood and not so firm business hours.

Steak!

Newlyweds! Sort of.

I've got just a couple more posts in store for y'all, but this post finishes up the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment